I Love it

Posted by vanchuah on September 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this dispenser combo. I can carry the milk powder and rice cereal at the same time. The small dispenser come in handy and save space when I know I only need to make 1 bottle of milk when I'm out.

Absolute waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Went straight to the bin. Received, washed, and after sterilizing it was completely deformed, lid would not fit. Underside was so screwed up it could not stand straight. Dont tell me i can't sterilize something touching my baby's food.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed that the lid did no longer work after I had put the dispenser in the sterilizer. Did say on the dispenser that it could not be sterilized, but in very small writing, and I think you should be able to sterilize all items that are in contact with formula!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very goodgoodgoooood!

so-so

Posted by VictoriaN on June 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

good idea, but it is small for toddler portion, it s just about 100 ml

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it! It is a perfect solution for both short and long walks.

extremely useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

The formula dispenser is extremely useful, especially when having twins: there is enough room for 2 feeding for each baby, and of course, I can take the smaller one meal dispenser when I take only one twin with me (as when going for a doctor appointment etc.).

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect it to be a big difference between the one I had from Avent and this, but there is! The lid feels a lot more secure on this one, it's really practical to be able to bring just the one portion at times and it's very easy to get the powder out!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

i like it very much. easy to use.