Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this scent and I find it isn't too strong but the delicious smell lingers on the clothes and doesn't fade away like others, keeping clothes smelly squeaky clean.

Smells too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

My clothes feel great, but I can't use this product. I'm drying my clothes in the next room and I can smell my clothes several feet away. It's entirely too strong. I'll give it to a friend. A friend that never comes within 20 feet of me. I've got to wash the clothes again. It doesn't smell that strong in the bottle.

their basil dryer sheets are better

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

It was a bit too expensive for this- the smell is not as great as their dryer sheets- I do not notice any noticeable difference in my laundry softness either

smell good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

smell good!! love it!! will buy it again

I LOVE the smell!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clothing is non-static and soft and needs little or no ironing. The best is the smell...makes my house smell amazing when I have the tumble drier on.

Love it!!

Posted by sunshineRae on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little goes long way! Even my husband who normall do not pay attention to these sort of household stuff comment he liked the scent! Will buy again!!

love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't smell basil but i love it so much, feel like smell of babies after a shower :) so fresh

Nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

The fabric softeners of Mrs Day have a nice feel to them. I switch between Lavender and Basil as I like that both scents are not too overpowering. I only use fabric softener when I hang dry my laundry.

Soft, Pleasant aroma, Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for a mild yet effective fabric softner and decided to give this a try. I have used the candle before and loved the scent. Just did my first load and everything came out very plush, soft, and pleasantly scented. Strongly recommended!

Love the scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the scent and leaves towels and socks so soft

1 2