Snail repair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely brilliant serum! I am so happy to have bought it. At first I thought it was too sticky and heavy for my super sensitive oily skin prone to acne and redness. So glad that I didn't give up on this product but rather continued using it daily. I realised shortly that it's easily absorbed and that the stickiness remains only for a while and makes your skin plump and bright. Considering the fact this product consists of 80% snail secretion, it really does make sense. Only one drop of this serum is sufficient to cover up your whole face and neck. After only a week my redness has considerably decreased and my acne scars look less obvious. It also helped my current pimples heal faster. I will continue using it. I expect even better results after 27 days of using this product, as the skin regenerates itself approximately every 27 days. That's why giving up on products after only a couple of days or so means that you haven't really given that product a chance meaning that every product should be used for at least 27 days before it makes a considerable difference. That's why I have high expectations for this one as it's already made a difference that matters.

Very Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and I can noticeably see a difference in my skin after using it. Definitely heals my acne scars and other blemishes.

It works wonder

Posted by click-me-and-save on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

The reason why I bought this is because of the snail mucin which is very helpful for skin regeneration which eventually fades acne marks in time. I have acne marks and deep acne scars and I am using this Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule and Mizon, All In One Snail Repair Cream after I derma rolled. What I did is to put the essence first and after it dries out I put the cream. What I noticed is the healing period is quite short unlike if I did not use snail mucin products, usually it takes 3 days to healed if I used 1mm dermaroller but with snail mucin essence and lotion it takes only 1 to 2 days. I noticed a difference on my deep acne scars as it starts to get even, and I know that this is not a miracle product that works overnight so I will continue to use this together with my derma roller until I get the results I wanted. For the product itself, it is fragrance free, it is a sticky gel like water that is easy to apply and dries out fast without leaving any residue. For times that I am not derma rolling, I used this essence during the day and used the cream at night. And I can see a big difference on my face because it becomes radiant, acne marks starts to fade slowly and active breakouts heal faster. It is a bit pricey but its worth every single drop of this essence. I highly recommend this product and will continue to use this. KINDLY VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE HELPFUL PRODUCT REVIEWS.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good! Helped reduce inflammation on my skin. But i switched to another brand that has lesser ingredients and better results.

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for six weeks now and it has really been improving my skin. I get a few small blemishes a month but even without picking at them, I often get dark marks afterwards that take months to fade. This has been helping to fade the marks quicker and I believe it heals my pimples faster as well. I really love it.

Posted by youyesyou on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I previously used Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair serum. It got to be a bit too expensive and I read that Mizon's snail repair ampoule was a dupe for that. I purchased it and have been using it for a month now. The serum keeps my face feeling nice and moisturized without being too heavy. I use it at night only but it would be suitable for day use also. My skin is now much better and more glow-y than when I was using the Estee Lauder serum. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

Great product, great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this serum for several months now and I can definitely see the difference. All the blemishes faded away and my skin tone has improved a lot. This serum would be perfect for someone with acne scars, pigmentation or uneven skin tone. I usually apply it at night and my skin looks amazing in the morning. Thank you snails for this miracle in the bottle!

Okay-day oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs well and makes for an overall good day ampoule, doesn't leave skin feeling sticky but I didn't see my skin changing except for moisture levels I guess

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'd been using Mizon's Snail Serum for almost 2 months. Folks were low key amped on it in here, so I figured, why not? I've thrown my money away on worse things. and it was only ten bucks, so. Snail goo! I'm someone who always hopes that things JUST MIGHT BE MAKING A DIFFERENCE like 2.6 minutes into trying it, only to ultimately be let down. So when I once again was feeling like "oh hm, I think maybe this might be doing something nice with me skin...?" I kind of brushed it off as wishful thinking, but continued using the serum. But friends. I looked in the mirror. The mirror that never fails to take me down a peg or nine, and things were DRAMATICALLY different in terms of tone and texture. I am super fair, (or as my Dad calls my skin tone, "fish-belly white") so every scar, every pit, every discoloration shows at full volume. Additionally, I am not someone who gets one teensy pimple now and then. My skin is kinda jacked. (note: yes, I've been to dermatologists, but due to complex health stuff, I'm unable to take most acne medications. Thus my never-ending quest for great skincare.) Back to the Mizon. I was worried it was going to be hella sticky, because.... well.... snail, but I was super pumped that this didn't feel sticky at all, and instantly soaked into my skin. I just patted it into my face and neck like it said, and that was it. I didn't use any other products, because I wanted to really see how this stuff worked on its own. And here we are. Almost two months later. Skin looking way smoother, and a helluva lot more even. I'm now completely obsessed with Korean skincare, and trying out a few more Mizon products. But I am pleased as punch, so far!

seems healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not exactly sure that snail secretion works on human beings. I've been using this for a bit and it absorbs well and makes my skin very supple. I like it and this doesn't have the sticky texture I thought it would have. Just hope the snails that secret this are treated nicely. Update: the snail secretion seems to make a fresh pimple scar on my face heal faster.