A great addition to skincare for dehydrated skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product in April. At the time I had flaky, dry patches on my nose, forehead and chin. Moisturizers would just sit on top of my skin and I understood that my skin needed hydration. This is by far my favorite product at the moment. It slides on neatly, leaves no tackiness, absorbs well and a little goes a long way. I use this twice a day, and use 5 drops each time. Don't expect immediate results, it wasn't until my second week I noticed significantly softer skin and less dry patches. I get best results when I apply this while my skin is still damp/moist after cleansing. Overall, I am really satisfied with this product. However, I will try The Ordinary's Hyaluronic acid and B5 serum, because it is a cheaper alternative to Mizon's.

Never got it so do not know if it's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

So sad I didn't get a chance to try it because it didn't came

Nice serum for reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like its texture. Serum moisturizes skin enough and does not leave it sticky.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it in the morning before my moisturizer and it leaves the skin nice and smooth. It is very watery and absorbs into the skin very fast. I love it.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hyaluronic acid is the way to go and this stuff is fabulous....easy to apply and sinks in well...leaving face plump and soft. On bottle 4!!! Will re-purchase

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super serum. Best before make up. Also I like put some before sleep. Recommend :) price and quality match!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is AMAZING. Not only is it awesome for me with my fairly good, normal combination skin, but my partner has been using it for his terrible eczema scarring. It's the first thing he's found in about a decade that makes him skin feel hydrated and elastic.

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on November 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makeup is great but good skincare is better! Mizon Hyaluronic Acid 100 is a product that you should add to your skincare routine because it has a host of great ingredients but also because it embrace’s the idea of targeting the root of problems versus covering up those issues with makeup. So instead of spending a ton of money on makeup to cover your problems you should be spending money on skincare so you won’t need a ton of makeup to cover your woes. Mizon Hyaluronic Acid 100 can be used across the board on any skin type but especially those in need of extra moisture. This little serum is packed with hyaluronic acid, the holy grail of moisture. It’s a excellent humectant so it’s not only adding moisture to your skin it’s actually sealing it in! So you’ll experience longer lasting hydration with a few drops of this added to your night time routine! Mizon Hyaluronic Acid 100 comes housed in a small bottle with a dropper for application. I typically reserve using it as part of my night time routine but it is light enough should you wish to use it in the day. It’s a watery texture that absorbs easily into skin but does have a little bit of a tacky feel for several seconds before it sets. It softens skin dramatically but most importantly it helps skin to retain moisture so skin will look smoother, softer, and more youthful. Typically after I come home at the end of the night I remove my makeup and proceed to mist my damp face with my favorite facial mist. After that I’ll either apply a facial sheet mask or if I’m not doing a mask that night I’ll just follow up with my skincare. As the first step of my skincare I take a few drops of Mizon Hyaluronic Acid 100 and gently tap it onto my face. I’ll also place the palms of my hands over my cheeks, forehead, and chin to allow the product to absorb more fully. It some ways the tackiness reminds me of Hada Labo Tokyo Replenishing Hydrator or Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid. Now I follow up with the rest of my skincare products…! Results are pretty much within seconds of application. Skin feels smoother and softer at the first application but really over time you’ll notice your duller skin appears brighter and plumper so it does have excellent long term results. All in all Mizon Hyaluronic Acid 100 is a product everyone should include in their skincare line up. It’s gentle, fragrance-free, and delivers plenty of replenishing moisture to skin without making it shiny, greasy, or oily!

Light and pleasant to the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Serum encourages softness and moisture in the face. I am very pleased

Serum