Eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got this cream hoping that it would not sting my eyes or make them smart and it did not. However, it isn't moisturising enough and does not plumb up the skin so does not lessen the under eye lines at all. Wonder if I should have got the 100% collagen solution instead and if that would plumb up the skin.

Posted by Explorial on August 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am 33 y.o with oily skin. Was looking forward to getting something useful and not that expensive. This cream does a great job. It really hydrates my undereye zone. I've been using it about 3 weeks - no complaints. One thing i don't like its the packaging even if it looks very luxury and really expencive. Overall it is a good cream. I recommend you to have it. Tt really does the job.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Before I purchased this, I was using Keihl's powerful wrinkle reducing eye cream. And while that product was effective (meaning some fine lines got reduced) the first 2 weeks of use, the rest of the time (4 months) it didn't do anything. Currently, I am now using this product (for about 3 weeks) and every few days I'm seeing the lines around my eye area being reduced and it feels moisturized all day. Since it's also winter in my area, I don't feel the need to touch up until I do my evening routine. I am so happy that I made the switch! Will definitely re-purchase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Unfortunately iHerb has raised price of this item. I was lucky and bought it for 10.91 EUR. It was a great bargain. Now it is more expensive.

Plumping and Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cream has a gel-like consistency and applies cool to the skin. If you apply it with a dabbing upward motion with gentle pressure (towards your eye but be careful) you can definitely feel a difference afterwards. I own a lot of eyebag products but only this one actually plumps up my skin. For consistent use, as obviously our skin doesnt change overnight.

Good eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had a sampler that I loved so bought the big one when I ran out. Very moisturising and feels good.

Feels very hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feels very hydrating and almost balm like when i first put it on. I have dry under eyes so would like it is the moisture stayed around a bit longer under my makeup. I havent noticed a reduction in dark circles or fine lines. All in all i would buy this again as i feel it does a great job providing immediate hydration to the area without causing makeup to become greasy or move around onto of it.

Quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite a good product for lifting effect. But don't expect any others.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my mom and sister and they both love it

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Overall this is a very good product. I suffer with dry skin around the eye area and this cream has soothed the area. It has firmed and tightened the skin around my eyes. I have only been using this product for a few weeks now yet it has made the world of difference. Will definitely buy this again. It even comes with a hygienic spoon to use. You don't need much at all, I use just 1 dot each eye (under and side of my eyes) followed by my mizon snail repair cream. This jar will last me for 2-3 months which really fits my budget and deliver an amazing result.