comes out gray

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I first saw the color I thought this was a big mistake to purchase. It comes out a dull ugly gray. But I have tried it a few times now and after putting foundation on after, it seems fine. Consistency is good. A minor quibble is that the tube did not seem full.

bb cream

Posted by RomyKSA on July 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

At the first time using this product it is good, but it dose not match my skin tone and they offer just 2 colors, i used 23 and it is like pink with beige! I'm going to use the other one maybe it is going to match! للمره الاولى اتسخدمت هذا البيبي كريم من المدح الي عنه وحلو لكن ماناسب لون بشتري وهم بس عارضين درجتين وانا اخذت ٢٣ وكان زهري على بيج! راح اجرب ٢١ يمكن احسن..

Great coverage!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

This BB cream has the most amazing coverage! It's not FULL coverage, more like medium but the finish is so nice and natural. I use it when I go tanning because of the high SPF, and I have quite a bit of acne scarring, so it covers them well. It doesn't cover them completely, but it makes them look way better. Also I love the fresh clean scent. Most people don't like how it has an "ashy" undertone... but I love it! I have a very neutral skin undertone and I always struggle with products showing up too pink and too yellow. Either way the product blends very nicely to the skin (btw they DO have other shades). If you're wondering how dark this shade is, I am naturally very pale and right now I have a slight tan and this matches perfectly. It's very moisturizing. If you have oily skin like me I highly recommend powder afterwards. Would definitely purchase again!

This has a greyish cast but it blended into my skin.

Posted by distantwistaria on September 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has a greyish cast but it blended into my skin. I didn't need to use a powder to set this as it has a semi matte finish. This doesn't give a 'dewy' look. 灰色がかった色ですが肌に馴染みました。パウダー無しでもセミマットな仕上がりです。艶肌メイクには向いてないです。

Truly the best

Posted by Korutherapy on September 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used a view over the years but this seems to be the best. The colour on looks first a bit "ugly " but blends in very nicely. Great coverage, leaves an airbrushed finished. My teenage son uses it as well- think that says a lot.

Great coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

i am so glad that i bought it. Great coverage, blend in so well stay put for a day, and it's not oily at all.

Great finish.

Posted by K1968 on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product from the SPF to the natural coverage, my only complaint is it's quite difficult to find a colour match, I have purchased 3 different colours in an attempt to match my skin...I now combine 23 and 27 and that seems as close as I can get for my medium/yellow/olive undertone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

😍😍

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

👍🏻👍🏻

Too light

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

It turned my skin grey Not the best shade Coverage is not strong