Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this combined with my Missha BB Cream, and it works perfectly! My makeup stays on in even high humidity for hours. I work outside all day and I run around with children so it needs to stay put, and it does!

Good primer

Posted by PS-LIU on January 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

This BB Boomer is actually a primer that can be used before BB cream or regular foundation. It comes with some subtle pink shimmer which is barely noticeable but gives you a nice glow. I usually use it under BB cream from Missha or other brands, and sometimes use it as a base before applying 2-way cake. It keeps my skin smooth and moist, and helps my makeup stay. It is not an oil-control product, so my nose still gets shiny after some hours, but I have no compliant about this.

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Helps my liquid foundation/bb cream adhere better to my dry skin. It also minimizes oxidation of the bb cream, which is a good thing because I was about to abandon all my bb creams since once they oxidizes, my acne scars become really apparent. Adds a more creamier texture to both liquid foundation/bb cream and makes them easier to work with. My makeup is able to last all day thanks to this. And maybe it's just me, but after removing my makeup, my skin is softer and smoother than when I use my foundation or bb cream by itself. Would purchase again and recommend to anyone who's looking for a decent primer.

Cool product that care about your skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cool product, really brighten the skin. Love it for more dewy looking skin.

Mison primer

Posted by NargizRuf88 on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time order it.Liked it

Posted by pheyah on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff - makes me literally glow!))) has to be used smartly and on strategic areas, great texture! Love it!

muito bom gostei muito

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

gostei muito produto excelente

👍👍👍i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

give my skin little bit glowing and mke BB beautifule i will continue buy it again

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy when saw that iHerb had started to sell Missha's products. I love this one. For winter it gives me an extra moisture and some shining finish.

I really like this product.

Posted by tarthip on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. The BB "boomer" is basically a primer and I have used it with BB creams of different brands. It has a small amount of shimmer - nothing blingy. Just gives you a nice glow. It's not drying or heavy feeling.

1 2