beautiful, sheer colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

It accentuates your natural lip colour. It kind of has a mauve tint to it and is perfect for autumn. I love the application of this and the texture is more suitable for every day wear compared to lipsticks. I have bought several of the colours from this product, so I guess you could say that I have become addicted.

Posted by majesty on February 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

Color has staying power and does not fall into creases of lips. Has a sweet taste from stevia (eupatorium rebaudianum bertoni leaf extract).

Goes on smoothly for a great no-makeup look.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't like lipsticks and usually only use lip balms. This lip tint is great tho. Goes on smoothly and doesn't dry lips out. Doesn't have a strong smell or taste like most lip products. I'm Chinese/Asian and this color is almost an exact match for my natural lip tone.

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this lip tint. It's smooth and pretty and feels like a balm, not like lipstick. This is a pretty, subtle, color that would probably look good on anyone (I'm fair skinned and blonde). The color goes on smoothly without wrinkling and it smells and tastes good. It doesn't dry out my lips. It matches perfectly the color of my lips and I think it's because it's light enough to let some of your natural color through. It really just darkens my lips natural color. Love it! I'm interested in other Mineral Fusion products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

הצבע מהמם על השפתיים. מרקם מצויין.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I just love this lip tint. Colour is great, very well pigmented, it is nice and creamy, not oily. It doesn`t stay on lips very long, bud I didn`t expected that from natural lip tint. I am very satisfied with this product, I will buy it again.

Doesn't dry your lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product line, and, I love the shade of this lip tint. Another plus is the fact that it does not dry out my lips as many other lip tint and lip products do. Very satisfied!!

exellent tint

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

better than lipstick very good!!surprise

Nice color