low pigmentation

Posted by Rigane on Jul 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The colour is a bit darker than in the photo and because of low pigmentation it has to be applied in several layers. The quality of the product does not correspond to the price. Minus one star for the price.

Lovely

Posted by majesty on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A very nice natural color. 'Eupatorium rebaudianum bertoni leaf extract' is Stevia. Update: I am loving this Lip Tint even more. It gives such a nice wash of color and feels so light on the lips. The color lasts long and wears off slowly, no bleeding. Very moisturizing! Highly recommend!

surprised

Posted by Chipie on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

To be honest, I wasn't expecting too much of this product, but I fell in love. Soft, luscious, leaves lips feeling and looking nice. Easy to correct your lippie during the day. This is perfect to wear to work, as it's not too bold, but it's not too demure either. Will buy in other colors as well.

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My favorite lip product. I wear it more often than I wear lipstick or lip gloss. I love how it feels and love that it gives just enough color for every day use. The color goes on smoothly without wrinkling and it smells and tastes good. It doesn't dry out my lips. It matches perfectly the color of my lips and I think it's because it's light enough to let some of your natural color through. It really just darkens my lips natural color. I love it....cruelty free is only way to go....looks great....feels great!

Natural color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

For daily usage and work without excessive brightness

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good color. very nice texture.great buy.