Smells great / Leaves streaks

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would absoultely love this product if it wasn't for the fact that it streaks on my tile and glass. My bathroom (Korean style, entire bathroom is shower) does seem cleaner between weekly cleanings and the smell (though it does give me one good sneeze every morning when I spray it) is heavenly, but I just don't like the streaks.

Spray Cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Very nice smell, gives your shower room very pleasant atmosphere:-).I love it and it keeps my shower absolutely shining and clean and I do not have any allergy, what I usually have from other cleaners, so I will buy it again and again for sure!!!!! Actually all I buy from this shop- is very good quality and very natural!We do not have so nice things in Europe for such a reasonable price. Highly recommended, thanks for the great service always!!!!!

Chemical smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

Expected tropical smell but got a chemical one instead. Dislike.

Makes my life so much easier

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Rather then scrubbing down the shower weekly, I now only had to do a very easy job once a month. The smell of Ylang Ylang is very pleasant. Love it!

Works very well but smells terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

If not for the horrible fragrance, I would give this product 5 stars for its cleaning capabilities. I spray a couple pumps everyday in the shower and sink, and as of yet I have not had to deep clean my sink or shower in weeks! However, the "ylang ylang" fragrance of the product is nauseating and makes it hard to breath. I wish it came in other scents because it works so well. But after I use this bottle up, I definitely won't be buying another one, the smell is just too terrible..

Very good product and convenient

Posted by cantong on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for the kitchen sink and it shines after spraying for several days without rubbing. Highly recommended. The smell is a bit strong though.

expecting....but seems takes time

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

hard to expect instant effect on the dirt in the bathroom But over all, it seems ok

Nice smelling, does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

If you use bar soap or live with people who have an aversion to cleaning the shower, this can buy you some extra time between cleanings... IF it gets used. It’s worth a try especially if your shower is hard to clean.

Safe my day

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to have lots of water mark on my shower screen and very difficult to remove, after used this product for a months, everyday, now my shower screen if nice and shiny!

Method Daily Shower Cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Now that I know about Method Daily Shower Cleaner, I can't do without it!