Heart of Health

Posted by alphonite on September 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

We believe in the health benefits of many nutritional supplements including these Hemp Heart granules which are rich in plant based nutrients especially good for the heart and digestion. The delicious nutty flavor is an all positive, wonderful addition to any type of meal and has become one of our favorite super foods.

Sprinkling this on everything makes me feel like I'm so healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I sprinkled a spoonful on my smoothie bowl and to be very honest, i didn't even taste it. The taste is so subtle you won't even notice it and it makes your food look prettier and you get all the benefits!!!!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really top quality product. Was not stale or dry as some poorly packaged brands are, but really nice and fresh. Will repurchase this.

Love this

Posted by SoleVeg on December 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use it on salads, fruits and smoothies. It gives food a nice texture, provides lots of healthy fatty acids and tastes great. Good price, too.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nutty delicious flavor, great sprinkled over all kinds of foods.

Nutty Goodness!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

These hemp seeds are nutty and delicious! So good for you, too. I love putting them in my morning smoothies. I know I am getting my daily fiber and am staying fit, light and healthy with these. They add a rich and delicious texture to any smoothie!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is the first hemp seed I have tried and I liked them. They taste a bit like toasted pumpkin seeds. I add them to yogurt.

cheaper than anywhere else

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

cheaper than anywhere else

tasty addition

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

tastes good and adds a nutty crunch to salad and yogurt.

Nutritious, versatile

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

These seem very nutritious (protein, iron, fiber, etc) and if you mix some into your salads, oatmeal, granola, pesto, or baked goods, they give a slightly nutty taste but not really noticeable. If you use too many they can taste a little bitter, so start out with a light hand and slowly increase.