old smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

the smell is old

stinks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not ANYTHING like creme brûlée. No hint of vanilla like I expected. It smells rancid.

Not dry, but very pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is very nice. But i expected litte more dryness. Smell is good, natural, not strong. Skin after it looks good, silky, but a little oily.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

first time i use something like this, i like it , my skin feels smooth and nice.

Great natural body oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

The sprayer is nice, the oil is hydrating and is absorbed in the skin very fast. I chose this brand because it is made of natural oils instead of mineral oil, dimethicone and cyclomethicone. Not too fond of the scent, I expected it to be more vanilla but it is not unpleasant.

Horrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like technical oil, this is not a crème brûlée.

Smells like rancid oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was revolting. I used it once and it smelled like rancid/stagnant oil. I am unsure if i got a bad batch - It was within its expiry date so shouldnt have been off. I will never, ever use this product. I cannot stress to you about how awful the smell of this was; it was almost gag worthy. Especially jarring when i was expecting a delicious vanilla caramel smell. DO NOT PURCHASE!!!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really nice smell, oil drys nicely into the skin and doesn't leave me feeling greasy

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

boyfriend wants to eat me .. I kind of want to eat myself -- smellse SO good!

Smell =/= Creme Brulee

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

If you are expecting the enticing creme brulee smell like i did you will be disappointed. It smells nothing close. But it does not stink and oil is absorbed fast.

1 2 3