Thick, creamy body butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a gift for my mom. She adores body butters. We stopped buying Bath & Body Works body butters due to the chemicals they use and animal testing. Madre Labs is so much better. For a house brand, it is seriously amazing. The butter is super thick and creamy, which I did not expect. The scent is nice, but it smells much more like floral than dessert. I have already ordered a second one, this time in Sweet Apricot.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm in love with this butter. Leaves my skin so soft, not oily and absorbs straight into my skin.

Amazing Cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my go to cream for everything. One jar of this cream and I am ready for my weekend getaway. It was on clearance so i bought a bunch, each jar lasts me about 6 months. Pleeeese don't discontinue this cream.

To strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I never tried this products beacuse the fragrancee is to strong to my. But i have a sicknesses who gäller mcs and shr si I am very sensitive to smells.

Very Pleasant Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, has smooth texture and such an calming scent. I wish the package was bigger, would like it to last longer. Really nice feeling on the skin.

Awesome feeling!

Posted by TanyaGeneral on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Madre Labs Body Butter is just wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has really good ingredients and the butter just absorbs into the skin , non greasy and my skin feels like velvet

Favorite body butter

Posted by BroomHilda on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing and has wonderfull smell

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hands are sooooo soft. I ordered 4 because of the cheap price. Now I'm going to order more. Fantastic

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice body butter, the scent goes away pretty quickly.