very healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is great for inflammation, i suffer badly from digestive problems and high acid but this is one of the best remedies ive used. bonus for being organic and in almost pure form.

BEEN USING PRODUCT FOR OVER 20 YEARS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my "go to product" when I may have eaten a little too much. I even use a small dab of it on my skin if I have a scratch that I have gotten from my dog. There is nothing I can think of that is so versatile, pure, and that works naturally the way nature intended.

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love that it's Organic. Helps settle my stomach, and you can even use it on your skin.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Reason why I bought this was I needed something that will help me ease my indigestion. I also heard taking aloe juice before/with food can help with absorbion. Love it that it's organic. I kept it chilled. The taste and smell is rather acidic and slightly sour. A bit like concentrated lemonade. I usually take about 2 teaspoon and it did help. I did feel a slight hunger in my tummy after 30-40mins depending on the amount taken. Not sure if that means the food is digesting? But yeah, Ill repurchase it again for the price and it worked!

Lily of the Desert organic alove vera juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I try to alternate between the whole leaf and the inner fillet and are very happy with them boths. Love it.

Good quality !

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is very refreshing added to cold water or juice. It is very soothing to the stomach.iherb provide me with good customer service and DHL now taking 6 days for delivery when before I was receiving my delivery 3-4 days but still good. Than you.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Aloe Vera juice is really good. You get used to the taste, I just drink it straight and so does my daughter. I actually like the taste now and the feel on my throat.

Good Hair Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recently learn that Aleo Vera Juice is really good for your hair. I use it on my natural hair as a moisture.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Taste is not bad, slightly sour.

Quality Booster.

Posted by Allinstar on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

High quality. No preservatives. No plastic pollution from bottle.

1 2