good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good moisturizer

not subtitue for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i have very dry and sensitive skin, well, while it Aloe vera i thought its going to cool and clam my skin BUT ITS NOT!! it burn and irritate my skin .

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn`t expect to like this as much as I do. I use it as a light night cream for the face (which is especially great in summer) and I wake up with a very "fresh" feeling face.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped clear my acne scarring and wasn't too heavy for my oily skin! I use it every night as a moisturizer and it absorbs very quickly! 10/10

A must have in the kitchen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I frequently accidentally touch hot things while cooking and baking. Some of my potholders are getting thin in spots, and I can even get burned through the worn spots. I keep this aloe vera product handy on the kitchen counter, and apply it right away. Then the burn never gets very bad at all. It is also great for other skin irritations like mosquito bites and sensitivity reactions. It is good for moisturizing and can be used instead of hand lotion. It feels a little sticky for a while after you apply it, but it does soak in and it really helps. Unless you have a genuine aloe vera plant, you need this on hand for emergencies. It is easy to pack in a small first aid bag even if you do have the plant at home. Lily of the Desert makes this product with very few additives, so I prefer it to the green stuff you can get at the neighborhood drug store.

I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a face cream, I really like it. I have not got pimples even I got acne.

I love this!

Posted by MiaBearwood on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Since I discovered IHerb I have been buying this. I have dry acne-prone skin and this mixed in with my moisturizer keeps my dry skin at bay. I will so recommend! It also contains Vitamin E, A and C which is powerful antioxidants.

perfect!!

Posted by cannoli on Aug 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You gotta love it :)

Great everyday moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gotta love this! Very versatile product, I mix aloe with hemp oil and use it as a everyday moisturizer. Use it in my hair as well, with some drops of neem or ylang ylang as a conditioner.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It leaves my skin supple and moisturised with no residue or smell.