like the flush

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'd prefer a lower dose - say 100mg. I divided the 500mg capsules into 5 portions. Still get the flush.

Not bad

Posted by crisinKR on June 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting a flush but the first time I took it I thought I was gonna have a heart attack (and I'm 27!) It was one of the most painful experiences I've ever had with medicines. But I kept at it and now i still get a bit itchy and very red but my body is handling it a lot better. It seems to help my skin too.

Good Niacin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Definitely have a flush with these which is supposed to be a sign of it working. However the flush seems to be rather delayed in onset. Sometimes even hours later, sometimes no flush at all which makes me wonder if it is a result of the combination of other supplements taken at the same time or just some are dud.

Vitamin B3

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just be prepared for the Niacin Flush. The first couple of weeks of taking this I got a good healthy flush out of this every time. Problem is I did not know that B3 did this to a person. Turns out it is a very good thing. You should at least research "Niacin Flush" before you take it so you are not surprised or think you are having an allergic reaction. I am sure that a person might also look to see if it has any bad side effects, but I found nothing only good remarks about how wonderful it is for your health. I recommend this product.

Strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Besides the strong flushing, it works good.