Holy flush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have never had a flush before but this was HORRIBLE. I stuck it out for about a week and then stopped. Shouldve stuck it out for longer as apparently it takes a couple of weeks to stop. I did feel quite good otherwise though.

too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is 2500% day value in one capsule. It's too much. It is impossible to take it, as immediately you get red and "burning".

Beware!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had previously used Niacin tablets for "flushing" purposes some years ago. This time however on my third dose I experienced a severe flushing experience so went to do some research online where I read that high niacin doses may cause nausea which I was then feeling and a drop in blood pressure for those who suffer from hypotension. I attempted to stand & go to the bathroom when I blacked out and luckily my husband found me not long after as I was choking. Needless to say I will not be taking any more and advise that this product should be taken under doctor's supervision. May be useful for anyone with hypertension.

gives flushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gave terrible flushes to both my husband and myself. It was just frightening.

Lobster face anyone?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I normally use a non-flushing B3 and thought I'd give this one a go. It is in capsule form to make it easier to swallow. However, I suffered severe flushing with hives and severe itching and pain. I tried for several days but it was too much for me, I ended up having a valium just to try to relieve some of the intense heat and pain and redness from this. Unfortunately I am super sensitive to things and this dose was perhaps too high for me. If they could make it a non-flushing formula I would continue to buy it, but sadly it is not a non-flushing formula.