Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Holy flush

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb окт 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have never had a flush before but this was HORRIBLE. I stuck it out for about a week and then stopped. Shouldve stuck it out for longer as apparently it takes a couple of weeks to stop. I did feel quite good otherwise though.

too strong

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb ноя 08, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

There is 2500% day value in one capsule. It's too much. It is impossible to take it, as immediately you get red and "burning".

Beware!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb окт 02, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I had previously used Niacin tablets for "flushing" purposes some years ago. This time however on my third dose I experienced a severe flushing experience so went to do some research online where I read that high niacin doses may cause nausea which I was then feeling and a drop in blood pressure for those who suffer from hypotension. I attempted to stand & go to the bathroom when I blacked out and luckily my husband found me not long after as I was choking. Needless to say I will not be taking any more and advise that this product should be taken under doctor's supervision. May be useful for anyone with hypertension.

gives flushes

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июл 15, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

It gave terrible flushes to both my husband and myself. It was just frightening.

Lobster face anyone?

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb фев 13, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I normally use a non-flushing B3 and thought I'd give this one a go. It is in capsule form to make it easier to swallow. However, I suffered severe flushing with hives and severe itching and pain. I tried for several days but it was too much for me, I ended up having a valium just to try to relieve some of the intense heat and pain and redness from this. Unfortunately I am super sensitive to things and this dose was perhaps too high for me. If they could make it a non-flushing formula I would continue to buy it, but sadly it is not a non-flushing formula.

1-5 из 5 всего