These are great

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been on these for awhile now and my whole family is sleeping much better and waking up feeling refreshed.

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

seems more effective than other melatonin. Lozenges definitely better

this is very, very good

Posted by alloriginal on September 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used sublingual melatonin for 3-4 years. While not a hardcore insomniac, I used to spend an awful lot of time tossing and turning. I tried regular melatonin with mixed results. I first tried sublingual as a free sample, not expecting much. Surprise! Felt drowsy within a few minutes and slept like a baby. It has continued to work, too. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

I CAN SLEEP NOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great to be able to sleep all night i would sleep 3 or 4 hours and very light sleep. With Melatonin now I sleep uninterrupted 7 or 8 hours! I wake up so rested. Thank you.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite brand (Life Extension Foundation) and form (sublingual) of melatonin. It seems to work better than others I've tried.

Fast-working sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

These sublingual lozenges are fantastic for inducing sleep, especially if you have a full stomach, when other remedies don't work so well.

Hate to be without this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this version of melatonin: take one every evening and have done for years now. Always helps. Great with jet lag too.

It's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am really satisfied with this product.

This product really works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does what it says on the bottle!!!! Excellent product, we never go to bed without one.

Nice