Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several digestive enzymes, but these are by far the best I've tried to date. I take 3 before a meal that would typically cause gas and bloating, and all is well. I shared them with a skeptical co-worker who ended up purchasing them the following week.

So far so good!

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Aug 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Luckily I can tolerate these enzymes, as I have had some problems with other brands.

Life Extension, Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes are great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to help my son with celiac, and already he is healing in his intestines! He has shown such a major improvement I'm so glad I found enzymes that are cheap enough to keep buying and work too!

Life Extension Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has definately helped my digestive problems. I suffer from chronic diarhea and have seen big improvement since I've been using this product. I would recommend to anyone that has irritable bowel problems.

Another quality LEF supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have tried many brands - but this is the most effective in aiding digestion.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many digestive enzymes, but have seen the best results with these by Life Extension. I highly recommend them.

Great for my digestion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't have a meal without these. I take more than the recommended amount simply because that is what is required for my body. My doctor knows this and is fine with it. For my body it means no diarrhea. Yay!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these enzymes for years. Enzymes help you absorb more nutrients from your food. This is a good balance of various enzymes. Added bonus, amylase helps metabolize alcohol. I always take a few with me when having a night on the town.

Life Extension, Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We are using this as part of the autism recovery protocol.