Actually has helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for treatment of cataract. While I still have some cloudy vision, after about 9 months of using, I have regained about 30% of lost vision.

Protect your eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

The secret here is N-acetyl-carnosine, which they claim is to preserve the formula, but in fact is included to help prevent macular degeneration. I try to use these every day so that as I age my vision remains 20/20. I wear sunglasses religiously, and take supplements orally such as Luetin and Bilberry, but I use this as an added measure. One caveat, is that the directions say to keep this in the refrigerator for maximum shelf life (beyond 30 days) which is a bit annoying. Plus the cold drops can be a bit shocking. Additionally, there can be a sting as the drop hits your eye because of pH imbalance. But for anyone who cares about their vision, this is a worthy investment. I have also heard of people using this in their dogs' eyes to help with cataracts. Your mileage may vary.

Help for the cataracts.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for my cataracts, and I do see clearer when I use them, I don't know that they have helped, but to me they work well, have been putting off the cataract surgery for 3 years and continue to use the drops, seems to help with the foggy look. I am still able to thread a needle after 3 years.

Cateract treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product now for over a month in the hopes that it will clear up a cateract I have in one eye and prevent the growth of one in the other eye. I am already seeing improvement in the one bad eye. This treatment is recommended for at least 6 months so I am hoping to have further progress.

No more dry eye

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2007 | Verified Purchase

My usually dry eyes feel so much better.

I believe this is a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think these drops are very expensive, however I did find an almost immediate noticeable visual improvement for my 'beginning cataracts'... iHerb's price is equal to many other popular companies.

Dry eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

It seem to help but in some days nothing does help because my eyes are really very dry. I have neen trying to combine lubricating gels together with drops such as Brite Eyes III. I guess when your eyes are not that dry as mine they would help enough.

Optimistic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks now to reduce, prevent existing cataracts. I have been a star-gazer all my life and I noticed last night I was able to see more stars than I have ever seen in a long time. I was able to see Pleiades as individual stars instead of just a haze. I also saw 3 meteors and they were faint. The last few years I could only see the bright meteor's.

Denise D

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Blepharitis has been quita a struggle. Eye drops with Carnosine are supposed to help. There are expensive in Canada and hard to get. These were very reasonable in price in comparison,nad I am getting some relief.

Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

Used the product for 7 months, seems to be helpful. As usual, delivery was very fast and a good value

1 2 3