Bought for my Daughter

Posted by Rena61 on July 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

She was having trouble with antibiotic resistant uti. This helped her. Update: My daughter has not had a recurrence of her uti. I do believe this helped.

Kirkman biofilm defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have had long running (15 years) post chemotherapy chronic fungal infection of intestine and stomach. After 3 weeks of biofilm together with anti fungal drugs, boating had spotted, and the "clawing " sensations have stopped Hopefully I will eventually be able to stop the antifungal drug.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Recommend by GP for my acne. Nothing was working, antibiotics, antibiotic creams, vitamin A, zinc, diet changes, many other things have been tried and tested over the past 12 months. However the only thing to work is Biofilm, for me to really know that it was working I stopped after my first course. After a few weeks my acne was slowly started appearing again. Now I have gone on my second lot and my acne is now going down.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product makes wonders working together with herbal anti-biotics to control bacteria overgrowth.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I highly suggest buying this product if you have been taking antibiotics long-term. This product could mean the difference between chronic infections, disease (etc) and a healthy gut flora which doesn't lead to immune dysfunction and all kinds of other nasty side effects of antibiotic usage or other medications which disrupt your internal environment.

Best biofilm enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ad a physician, I find that this Kirkmans product works best for biofilm. Works better if taken on empty stomach and 15-30 minutes before any antimicrobials.

Pricey, but worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely a bit pricey, but it is worth it.

Great for recurring UTIs

Posted by abetterway on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

anyone prone to recurring UTIs needs to try this, it breaks down the biofilm which surrounds bacteria so the body can get rid of the infection once and for all and reducing recurrence. Can be taken with d -mannose for better results.

Works really well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been eradicating SIBO, and using this to penetrate the layers of biofilm SIBO makes. There is no taste, and they have a great therapeutic dose in 1 capsule. I've been very happy with the outcome of this product.

This stuff works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has been the most powerful addition for me while in this fight to beat candida. It really does make a difference in the counterattack, especially if you take it at night on an empty stomach and then take your anti-fungals first thing in the morning.

1 2 3