Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for a hiking trip so that I don't have to carry the whole jar with me. I can't live without this stuff!

Perfect size and all purpose snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Provides protein, vitamins, nutrients, prolonged hunger relief and measured calories so you don't go overboard... this is good stuff! Not to mention the easy to carry anywhere packaging! No utensils needed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wish it came in a smaller packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

love these for work and traveling

Great for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

We take these packets of peanut butter with us when we travel. These are good on the airplane with fruit or for the kids if they just want something familiar while traveling.

Convenient and Healthy

Posted by theunextreme on October 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Justin's Nut Butter because it's convenient and healthy. My toddler also loves it and I am happy knowing that he is getting the added nutrition that he needs. I love that box that these come in also. It's a great price for the amount you get!

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ate a bucket of butter is endless! Now one end!

Convenient pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Convenient to bring around as most peanut butter toast available outside is sugar added which I do not like. However it does not blend well, you have to squeeze it to blend them in the small pack before opening.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

perfect snack size, great taste

Not to my taste

Posted by annasukhova on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

The texture of the butter is uneven even if I squeeze and knead the pack for quite a while. Also, the peanuts are VERY darkly roasted, just keep that in mind. It is not a drawback for everyone but I just like my peanut butter more delicate.

1 2