I regret buying it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wish I could recommend this tea, but here is the thing: my spouse positively hates it. The Kombucha scoby I tested this on absolutely hates it, too. It seems that this tea suppresses the fungi that jump-start the fermentation. Not even adding cane sugar and black tea could speed things along—no scoby wants to grow from the mother scoby once this tea is in the vessel. I regret buying it.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have yet to notice any health benefits as I've had less that 3 cups so far but I like it

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a tea addict, I drink up to 10 cups a day. I tasted a high quality pu ehr a few months ago, but decided to buy something more affordable. I liked this tea, it has a strong taste and aroma, and it does help digestion after a meal. Bottom line, great value for money.

Delicious

Posted by jushaynes on March 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

This was soooo very good! Wonderful taste and wonderful for your health!

Great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was the first tea I had when I spent a year in China and it didn't take long for it to become my favorite. I haven't had it in quite a while, and this one didn't disappoint. The price was incredible, especially for being organic, which I'm learning more and more is crucial, especially when it comes to tea. It's not quite as potent as the blends I've had before, but that's fine. If you're looking for an Organic Pu-erh, try this out!

Delicious tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious tea. I prefer doubling the recommnded amount per cup for best flavor.

Nice tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate that it is organic

Great tasting tea for a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

No complaints. I enjoyed this.

Excellent Pu-erh Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality and tasty tea. I'll definitely buy again.

Great black puerh

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love puerh and I drink it often. My favourite is loose leaves black puerh. And this is a really good choice.

1 2