This is a great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the way it feels on my skin, so light and smooth. First time for many many years that I have used a face product and noticeably seen the difference. It has only been a week and my friends are even noticing the glow and improvement of my skin and say I look younger.

Definitely worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feels smooth and refreshing. Kind of sticky at first, but then feels so nourishing. I 've been looking for a non-scented serum and this is perfect! I love how it feels on my skin!

Very comforting serum!

Posted by iherbyfan on December 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is a lovely serum! Very comforting and hydrates well. My skin feels well-protected from external aggressions. But i would not pay full price for this. Only during sales.

Very nice serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. The serum is more liquid than creamy, however it gives a feeling of well hydrated skin. I would like to see the result in spring/summer as it is winter in my country at the moment and I have very dry skin this time of the year. My skin needs to be more hydrated so I always have to combine the serum with rose-hip oil or thicker cream. Besides that, the serum does a good job. My skin is becoming soft, glowy and balanced.

Amazing Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Result is amazing Texture and package are really good! Very good hyaluronic acid and cruelty free

Highly Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the way it hydrates my face and have removes gently the dead skin.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

great

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend to use the serum

Fast absorbing

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs really quickly, non-sticky, pleasant rose scent (even though rose isn't on the ingredient list, I think)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easily absorbed by skin. Not sticky. Hydrated skin. Definitely will repurchase!

1 2 3