Glad for this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy to have a probiotic powder that my cat doesn't reject once it's mixed into her food. I don't yet know if it is going to help with her constipation/vomiting, which is why i am giving only 4 stars. She is a senior cat.

Great for pets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We use this product regularly for our dogs and cat. They don't mind the taste and eat it right down with their food.

it worked great on my cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my cat has been taking two kinds of antibio... since taking this pet dophilus her digestion condition improved...

Very Happy with the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very thankful that I ordered this product. It has helped my dog alot. He has inflamatory bowel disease and is often sick to his stomach. I have noticed an improvement. I'm hoping that he won't get sick again.

4 legged help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First time trying this and it seems to be working well. Been well tolerated by both dogs and cats. Could be a little stronger though.

คุณภาพดี

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ได้ประโยชน์มากกับแมว แมวมีปัญหาลำไส้ ใช้แล้วรู้สึกได้เลยว่าแมวสุขภาพดีขึ้นค่ะ

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used all the bottle. I do not know if it works or not.Did not noticed any effect on my dog. He a gastritis crisis even using this product. Maybe I should have used more...

Great, so far.

Posted by Herlienv on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My young cat has a pretty sensitive stomach. I already have him eating food for sensitive tummies and then i add this to his food in the mornings. I started giving him some other snacks in between meals as a treat and so far no trouble as of yet. hoping it stays that way. Really happy that my cat still eats his food, even with this mixed in. must have no or little taste.