Best pantothenic acid out there!

Posted by morganwellinger on January 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe i'm just imagining it, but I feel like these have been helping my hair a lot. It seems a lot shinier and silkier. I love that that these are in capsules instead of tablets, so I can just open the capsules instead of crushing them. I mainly bought these for skin health, (I take them orally, as well as occasionally mixing them in with my moisturizer, as pantothenic acid speeds wounds healing and improves skin texture and elasticity) I highly recommend these. I've bought a few different brands of pantothenic acid and usually the 500mg only account for 5000% DV but these count for %7250 DV, so these are more potent than other brands!!! Jarrow is an awesome brand too, I highly recommend this if you are shopping around for pantothenic acid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did some research on the use of Pantothenic Acid for acne. I have tried everything there is to try for acne, including Accutane. I can say that this really does work for acne, there is a great reduction in oil production. I have read Pantothenic acid has other great uses so do your research and decide if you want to give it a try :)

Jarrow B-5

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed such a huge improvement in my energy (and it seems like my hair is looking better, too.)

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using B-5 for 30 years to keep me from getting irritable under pressure. I use 2000mg [two thousand] when needed and by a clock it will calm me down in 20 minutes. All the folks in my family use it. Great stuff.

pantothenic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works so good my eyes are now so good.My allergies are gone.

Gout eliminator

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband gets gout very easy if he doesn't follow the rules and stay away from alcohol and red meat. This product helps to keep it at bay.

Good Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good for the Adrenal Glands they use quite a lot of B5 along with vitamin c and magnesium. Do a search on Adrenal Fatigue and find out more.

Pantothenic Acid B-5

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taken with B-6 gives energy...in addition I take a daily Super B-100

Be really careful when taking B5

Posted by southerninlaw on November 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended B5 by a naturopath without having a blood test done, only to later find that I had B5 toxicity after taking these tablets as my body was not able to get rid of the B5 naturally. Always talk to a doctor or health professional and have blood work done before taking any supplements!

not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

this pantotenic acid is not the best. have tried others who are much better. has no effect on the hair or skin, even if you take 3-5 grams, very strange form of B5 I think.