Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

Second purchase. Good for egg fries and fried rice dishes.

Great oil

Posted by FancyBeauty on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Discoverd that this oil is multipurposed one. I use it and as skin-and-hair moisturizer so and as a delicious oil to fry or cook just any food. Идеальное многофункциональное масло. Можно использовать как для ухода за телом и волосами, а особенно для приготовления любой пищи.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this every morning right after waking up. I reallly love the smell of coconuts! It really boosts my day.

Posted by Marishkaaa on June 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Suitable for cosmetic purposes and in the kitchen!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Latvia The wonderful taste of the love the whole family

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful taste, I have been mixing it into my green tea and I love it. It's only been a week but I feel my energy has increased and my brain is clearer. I bought it as I have been sick a lot this year and have read about it's immune boosting properties, I will have to wait and see how it goes in that regard as it's too early to tell.

Taste is bland

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

The coconut smell of Jarrow Formulas is more bland than other brands that I have tried. Maybe it is because it is expeller pressed and not cold pressed. Cold pressed oils have a stronger flavor.

Prefer Nutiva

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because iHerb was out of Nutiva. It was OK but I really prefer Nutiva.

Weak Coconut Flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used other brands of organic coconut oil, this one is not so great.

Top coconut

Posted by Maraiani on September 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent aroma and flavour. Superb service and price at Iherb. Update: I've reordered this oil but in the bigger format, and I see that now it is temporarily (I hope)out of order. I have lost 8,8lb in five weeks with the sole addition of this to my diet. That is truly amazing!The most interesting aspect of how this is attained is the fact that you don't feel at all hungry in between meals,you don't crave sweets or any other food, while your appetite remains normal at meal time.and this is only one of the many benefits of coconut oil. Give it a try.