Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is so sweet-tasting and has such a good texture that I can simply eat it from a spoon, or I can mix it in coffee, oatmeal, etc. You should try to take it at the same time that you eat something with calcium, and it will increase your absorption of calcium. It's also a pre-biotic (I've certainly noticed those effects) and a fiber. This particular formulation - Beneo Synergy 1 - has been tested on young teenage girls, and they found that the girls were less likely to put on excess weight, since this is filling and presumably led them to eat less during the day. But at the same time, it helps girls at that age to absorb calcium and build bone mass, so they're less likely to get osteoporosis years later. I recommend this for all ages.

Have you fed your friendly GI bacteria today?

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Simply put, to help balance the scale in favor of good vs. bad GI bacteria, this is a must have product. The combination of both long and short chain allows for fermentation of the entire colon. If you eat a western based diet of animal protein, refined sugar and other nutritionally useless foods then this is the only way to offset the bad things we put in our bodies. Yogurt and Kefir are great but remember that less than 1% of the good bacteria ever make it to their final destination. Also note, you will experience large amounts of gas if you take too much. This means it is working but your friends, family and coworkers may not appreciate what you have to share :-)

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

At first I dind's dare to take this because I read some articles about it, that told you not to use it because it also helps the growth of klebsiella bacteria. So I went to my docter and he told me it was safe to take, because it helps the growth of the good bacteria. And they will keep the bad down. I also take pro and prebiotics and togeter it works very well to get my flora (in the gut) better. After using a lot of antibiotics, my flora was very bad. So now I use it till my flora is healthy again. And the taste is marvellous. I tastes like a cotton candy!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

Iherb services, product delivery and shiping cost is excellent. Jarrow Formula, Inulin, 180 gram powder is excellent product that works great with Probiotics. This has improved my digestion tremondouly and rebalanced my entire digestive system from within. From trial and error for many years,, finally I found Inulin, probiotic and stevia work miracle on health of GI tract and immunity.Now I understand why farmers in India grow chicory(inulin from chicory roots)and use it.

Inulin - seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

My Gastro dietician said it was now thought to be better to take PREbiotics rather than probiotics for IBS. She said to try a variety of Prebiotic foods but also to give Inulin a try. I've just taken it a week but haven't had a bad IBS attack which is great. I'm also taking Jarrow Probiotics as I want to cover all angles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer from candida you might be in lot of pain taking this product.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my routine after doing my research on colon cleansing: Everyday in the morning and in the evening, i take 1 Tablespoon of Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks 1 teaspoon of Jarrow Formulas, Inulin 1 capsule of Probiotics Using this recipe, i poo very morning right after getting up. I feel so good and so clean and so light afterward. Recommend this recipe to everyone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, absorbs well in liquid, pleasant taste. This will beat down candida & feed the good guys.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product was a success for me. I have tried numerous items in the past and the InulinFos has been the best in results thus far.

Very good!

Posted by FlyingDutchman on March 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Some people say that inulin/fos products feed the bad bacteria as well as the good ones. They might have a point, but I think that taking this together with probiotics contributes to the overall good balance of the intestinal flora, even if some unfriendly bacteria are benefiting from it as well. All together they surely help to crowd out yeast overgrowth, which is what I'm taking it for. All in all I like this product a lot, I use it with moderation and it sure makes me feel better.