Sharp Mental Focus!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

Finally, I found a great combo in one capsule that has improved my mental energy, focus, and concentration! One capsule in the morning makes all the difference for the rest of the day! No more "brain fog"!

essential for my mornings!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for a long time and it really works for me. I usually wake up tired and fuzzy. One of these first thing and I'm ready to go, mentally and physically ! I notice the difference if I don't take one. I've experienced no noticeable side effects.

new man.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a new man after taking this product. my old self would not work hardly at all but after taking six tablets a day for some months it is like new again.[almost].I had very low testosterone levels and my male physiology was almost extinct. It is also very good for energy. I am sixty nine years old and I work up to fifteen hours a day seven days.

Great ALCAR / ALA dose for long term use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great ALCAR / ALA dose for long term use. No need to super dose on this, just take for at least 2 weeks to notice cognitive effects.

Helps to fuel the power plants in living cells.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taking this supplement has helped to alleviate the mid afternoon energy slump that I've often battled with. It also seems to enhance mental clarity.

Amazing product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had been using alot of health supplements but the kind of energy boost I have received after using this product blows away all other supplements combined.A perfect combination of alcar/ala and sensibly priced.

Posted by arieschild on July 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can tell when I run out of this, mny energy level goes down and have no energy, chronic fatigue sets back in.

Could not be happier.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had Glandular Fever and yellow Jaundis many years ago and it left me always feeling tired and suffering from sore throats when tired and since I have been using this product my bouts of tiredness have been dimished greatly. I have decided that I will never be able to love without it.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure this product is working for me. Still have brain fog after I take it. I was expecting more of a kick of energy but I don't seem to get that either. I will probably not buy this again.

Like the combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like having the 3 together in one pill. However, this capsule seems to always get stuck in my throat and twice they opened. I'm not sure if this quality control or why this particular capsule disintegrates soon.