Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-3 из 3 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Overpriced and drying, very natural though

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июл 18, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

The ingredients in the shampoo are very natural compared to other shampoos. It is very drying however, and I hate the texture it leaves my hair with (dead instead of bouncy and flowy) . I have a dandruff, oily and itchy scalp problem I managed to fix by washing almost every day and using the right shampoos but this shampoo brought it right back for some reason. It is also terribly overpriced considering the minute bottle it comes in.

Drying

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb окт 12, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

My hair felt dry after I washed with this shampoo.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Worked for 2 month now it dries it out.

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb авг 14, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

It took 6 weeks before first apply lathered. Now it dries it out and using conditioner on all scalp didnt feel like it helped. So it will slowly clean away the oil, i took some oil in palm and this cleans better than a neem soap. I think 6 weeks was all build up and now it strippes my hair. Hair also looked blue gray after using this i thought but was not sure. i used it on my daughter and now her hair has same dull color and her hair looks like she used flat iron now shes 4 years old. She had nice hair and never uses ponytail. Now even first apply even though its hard to cover all places feels like its too drying. I can only recommend you to use this once a week otherwise its a silent killer. Also it could be a new formula some bottles has thick consitency and some more runny. Where the runny feels more oily. I was very happy with this first 6weeks after 2.5 months and having lots of drier hair i cant recommend it. I remember that when i first used it , even if it lathered you would feel little oily and the feel to apply once more (3rd time)like it was perfect mix between feeling clean and oily and last bottles strippes hair out. I got one big bottle though and that really made hair greasy and was impossible to rinse out, had to use another shampoo then so its really inconsistent with these bottles. Maybe summer also counts in but its only 18-20celcius here which is quite cold.

1-3 из 3 всего