The best conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Shortly after I recovered from being sick. I came across this product and tried it.I was loosing hair and quality was straw like. After 3 days of using this product line my hair is shiny, healthy, big. My scalp issues are all gone. The products from Isvara are freshly made and it really makes all the difference. I am so grateful to have finally found a line of organic hair products that works without silicon or SLS, parabens. I leave this conditioner on my hair for about 3 minute before I rinse, very fluffy.

Didn't do much for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a combo of shampoo and conditioner but didn't see any improvement. Smell is quite pleasant, nice and earthy. Hair feels clean and soft after using, but I haven't noticed it becoming stronger or anything like that.

YEEESSSSS!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing conditioner! It keeps your hair so full of moisture without greasing it. I personally like the smell too!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it before I have try the small size. It's texture is good and make my hair clean and soft