Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I may not have been using it for long enough, but so far I like it.. The smell is really nice. It is a bit runny, but I don't see that as problem.. Skin may feel a bit dry at first, but when you pair it with an appropriate moisturizer it makes the skin feel smooth and very nice. I think I'll repurchas this one!

Happy after 10 days

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Skin tone appears more even and skin in general looks healthier and more radiant. Pigmentation has not changed at this stage.

Starting off well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am trying to balance my skin tones, minimize blackheads and age spots, and maintain moisture in my skin. The serum soaks in quickly and smells great. Even after just 10 days, I am already noticing differences in my blackheads and skin under my eyes. No residue, goes under moisturizer/makeup perfectly.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product. It is moisturizing. Skin won’t feel tight after using. Good smell. And the price is affordable. I will definitely try more products for this brand.

A nice natrual alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that this product is natural and contains not only retinol but hyaluronic acid and vitamin C as well. It feels nice on my skin and smells great, like oranges. I wonder if the retinol is a little weak though as there is no 'tingle' I usually experience.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

My experience with this product is being great. I feel my skin lighter and brighter

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product i use it for days and still trying it.

Very good blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and consider it to be very good value.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and I have noticed some of my darker marks have faded a bit.

Very Happy Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with this product as it has help my skin in so many ways. My skin has a beautiful youthful glow to it. More so it feels smother then before I have had many compliments and my confidence levels have sky rocketed :) Would defiantly recommend this product.