Not sure the Vit C and Retinol are strong enough to do anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for awhile as part of a skin care regime. While my skin texture has improved my pigmentation has not.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used the serum about a month, but do not see any difference on my skin. The only think is that make my skin absolutely dry. Definitely have to use rich cream after that. Other than this not sure if there is 2.5% retinol. It’s says there is retinol, but who knows what’s in there. Won’t buy it again.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This serum is watery -- not as thick as I expected. I started using it only two weeks ago and so can't comment on its effectiveness. My skin turned slightly red after using, but redness disappeared after a few minutes.

Mediocre - feels nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I didn't really feel like my skin conditions improved with this serum. The consistency and feel afterwards was mediocre.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to wait a few weeks before I wrote my review to see if this product does what it says it will do. I've been using it for about 3 weeks and I'm impressed. this product is not filled with lot of chemicals and has very natural ingredients. Great smell and absorbs well.

InstaNatural, retinol serum wif vit c + hyaluronic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

feel that the retinol and hyaluronic acid may not be enough to show much effect. will continue to use it to determine if it's still the case. I guess some products need longer time to produce effect.

Nice Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product and nice smell but need time to be absorbed

Neither here or there!

Posted by MarieMR on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I used this with no apparent changes but then again did no harm. iHerb provide me with wonderful customer service and fast delivery.Highly recommend company to others.

It's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's good skin care for daily use.

It is okay, have not seen much effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is okay. But has not seen any improvement yet. Perhaps it requires more time for any positive effects on the skin.

1 2