Not sure the Vit C and Retinol are strong enough to do anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for awhile as part of a skin care regime. While my skin texture has improved my pigmentation has not.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used the serum about a month, but do not see any difference on my skin. The only think is that make my skin absolutely dry. Definitely have to use rich cream after that. Other than this not sure if there is 2.5% retinol. It’s says there is retinol, but who knows what’s in there. Won’t buy it again.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This serum is watery -- not as thick as I expected. I started using it only two weeks ago and so can't comment on its effectiveness. My skin turned slightly red after using, but redness disappeared after a few minutes.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to wait a few weeks before I wrote my review to see if this product does what it says it will do. I've been using it for about 3 weeks and I'm impressed. this product is not filled with lot of chemicals and has very natural ingredients. Great smell and absorbs well.

It's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's good skin care for daily use.

It is okay, have not seen much effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is okay. But has not seen any improvement yet. Perhaps it requires more time for any positive effects on the skin.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this about a week, and it makes my skin softer and smoother I think. But it hasn’t helped my acne.

Ok noticed no difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ok product, haven't noticed any difference.

Vitamin A serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only been using this for a month, hoping for some results within in the next month.

Fast absorption but no effect yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The serum absorbs very fast. Almost finishing one bottle. Have not experience and positive effect on the skin yet.

1 2