doesn't behave like retinol products

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use different retinol- based product for last 2-3 years. and this one doesn't provide what you can expect from retinols or acids. just maybe too light.

dont really like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

the smell is not very pleasant... smell like fish... used for two weeks, so far so good, even it may work well on the skin, I will not buy it again because of the smell

Not worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Havent noticed any change in my skin. It just feels like Im adding one more layer of products to my face without a reason :(

Caused rash

Posted by Suppster on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this doesnt suit my skin well, caused rash if used on consecutive days. I am now using it only once a week to use this up

Not as firming

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was used to using pure hyaluronic acid for wrinkly reduction, and I decided to switch to another product for a change. While InstaNatural has a nice smell(fresh oranges) and smooth feel on the face, it does not firm the wrinkles as well as pure hyaluronic acid.

effective but not good for hot country

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

not good for hot country

Just average

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not really anything special, I feel like there are better serums for lower price

thin texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

The texure is very thin, it fells like doing nothing.