Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product! I love that I found a serum combining all of these ingredients. It absorbs easily into my skin and has helped improve the overall texture and look of my skin. Will likely buy again!

Use it nightly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started adding retinol into my skin regimen when I noticed signs of aging (yikes) so I was happy to stumble on this serum. Not only does it contain retinol, but also Vitamin C and tons of other great ingredients for your skin. I've been using it nightly and definitely think my skin looks better already!

retinol has saved my skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've always struggled with my skin so I've tried everything from your cheap homeopathic remedies to aggressive products prescribed by my dermatologist. I was surprised to stumble upon this product one day and with a lot of skepticism I decided to just go for it and I cannot explain enough how much I love this serum. My skin has a gorgeous glow to it and I feel like my break outs have lessened overall. Thanks instanatural!

Not sure the Vit C and Retinol are strong enough to do anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for awhile as part of a skin care regime. While my skin texture has improved my pigmentation has not.

Great product indeed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm 30 years old. Combo type with oily t-zone but dehydrated skin. First time user. Since I've been using this product I've noticed that my dull skin has brightened significantly, my other skincare products are absorbing better.

Amazing results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product!! My skin feels tighter, my smile lines have reduced and pigmentation around the lips has also improved a lot. My skin has a glow it didn't have ever. I always had a dull skin even in my teenage.

Smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm normally super lazy about taking care of my skin so adding a serum to my regimen was pretty ambitious for me. This is so easy to use and smells so good that I have no issue remembering to apply it before bed. My skin feels more taught and just feels great all over since I started using this!

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used the serum about a month, but do not see any difference on my skin. The only think is that make my skin absolutely dry. Definitely have to use rich cream after that. Other than this not sure if there is 2.5% retinol. It’s says there is retinol, but who knows what’s in there. Won’t buy it again.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm don't normally write reviews for the products i buy but this product was simply amazing. At first I didn't think it was going to work but after only using the product for a few days my skin started looking beautiful. It really made me feel confident and i have been continuing to use since. The only recommendation i have is to use with a moisturizer.

Great formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I was introduced to this product, I did a lot of research as I had never heard of this brand before. Finding information was EASY as there were lots of information from prior reviews and bloggers and what I was read was POSITIVE so I was then instantly drawn in. The formula is light weight (as a serum should be), absorbs nicely, smells nice and I'm somewhat obsessed with it's pretty coral color. The bottle packaging is pretty which is also a plus for me as I am drawn to only purchasing attractive bottles to live on my bathroom beauty display. So far I am really happy with this product and I look forward to its many uses!