Wish I Could Use This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was really excited to try this product. I tried it the day I got it. I was impressed by the consistency. It has a nice thick, creamy consistency. It also smells nice. I applied it under my eye areas and was going to go to bed with it on. However, after a few seconds, the product started to burn. I waited a moment, thinking maybe it was just the active ingredients working and that the burnings sensation would go away. When it did not go away, I wiped the product off. I thought that maybe the product had just reacted negatively with other face products that I use, so the next morning I tried again. I had washed my face but not put on any other products. This time, it started burning the second I put it on. I only got it on one eye before I wiped it off. I wish I could use this product, but unfortunately, I seem to be allergic to something in it. This is kind of odd because I do not have sensitive skin. I do have a lot of plant allergies, though. So I recommend not trying this product if you have sensitive skin or a lot of allergies.

Tightening feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like how it tightens the areas around my eyes. Feels good and it seems to be working.

great for crows feet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As I've gotten older I've noticed the quintessential crows feet all mothers complain about starting to appear around my eyes. Since using this eye cream, I feel like mine are MUCH less noticable and when I see other women they just look old and tired comparatively. I've shared this with a few friends and they're all hooked too! New must-have product for me for sure.

Bye-Bye dark circles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like most people, I have under eye bags and dark circles. I have used this cream daily since receiving it and have seen wonderful results! My dark circles have completely disappeared and the appearance of my bags have changed dramatically in the short amount of time that I have been using the cream. I also like the fact that it hydrates my skin without leaving a sticky residue or a strong scent. I am in love with this eye cream!

Not as effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is a little tingling sensation after applying. Didn't not feel that my eyes are pumped up. In fact, after applyinh, I can see fine lines which weren't obvious previously. I won't buy again.

Happy with this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for mornings and nights since I received it a few days ago! I feel the results already, and my skin under my eyes feels more hydrated. And I love that it smells so good! I bought this because I noticed bags under my eyes, and I am happy that I am already seeing results and will stick with this product, using it daily.

Beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with this product and now use it almost every day. I advocate this to my friends and family all the time and they have similar great results. Go for it!

Do not use this on sensitive eyes!

Posted by Henrietta on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin, I'm prone to allergies and wear contact lenses. I was looking for a product to help with my dry under eye area and dark circles and decided to try this cream after reading so many positive reviews. However, after application it started to burn, irritated my eyes and in the morning I woke up with swollen eyelids, bags under my eyes and deep wrinkles (which I normally don't have!). My eyes were red and itchy and the following day the skin around my eyes started to peel off. I had to buy $70 worth of products(compresses, creams) from another (renowned) manufacturer that also makes natural, cruelty free skincare but is dermatologists and ophthalmologist tested and suitable for all skin types including those of young children. Luckily it helped and my skin eventually healed but this was very painful and uncomfortable experience. I'm glad this product works for so many people but I won't be buying anything from this company again. They say on their website that their products are suitable for ALL skin types and make all sorts of claims, but buyer beware: just because something says its 100% natural, cruelty free, etc. doesn't mean it's safe. It's not some random skin on your body we're talking about here, it's your eyes! If you are sensitive like me you'll need some kind of guarantee, so look for dermatologists and ophthalmologists tested skincare even if it means spending more money.

Eye Saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product seriously lives up to its claim of lifting and restoring firmness to the eye area. I have tried a few cream and gel eye creams/ serums and have not come across something like this product yet. This product is so light weight and absorbs into the skin very quickly providing nourishment to the delicate area under my eyes. I rarely get much sleep with the work that I do so being able to find a product that provides lift and firmness to my tired eyes gives me great relief. I have only used this product for almost a month and I will definitely be using this again and purchasing more. Highly recommend!

Works great for dark circles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This gel cream is really great for circles and wrinkles. I feel it on the first application and visibly reduces appearance of saggy skin too.