Excellent finishing powder !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only have positive things to say about this powder. It really does control sebum/oil very well for mixed patchy skin ( oily and dry). I've used it in summer and winter and it works great in both seasons. I use it as a finishing powder to set my make up, and sometimes I just use it to powder my face for a matte look when I don't have time to apply foundation. Normally, I only apply it once in the morning, but very rarely did I have to apply it a second time ( once in the morning, and a second time in late evening after working all day ). It comes with a cute little puff applicator, and that's easy to clean with soap and water. However, if you prefer , you can also use a make up brush to apply it and it also works well,

The Best Powder For Oily Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Best Powder For Oily Skin -Minimize pores -Natural result -Nice smell I prefer this powder from compact Innisfree.

AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is just great! It controls my oil production in my T zone literally all day. I cant believe similar products are sold for over 30 dollars...

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't leave cakey face or white patches. Just matts and sets my BB cream. Doesn't require touch ups during the day, even though I have very oily T zone in general. The only thing I don't like that it is hard not to waste the product, because I tend to have the powder all over the place when I try to get it out of the box.

Good but packaging is difficult~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is quite a good setting powder, the packaging is a bit of a struggle. The mint smell is quite refreshing as well!

This product really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you have oily skin, this is the product to buy. All you have to do is use a powder brush, dip a bit and lightly powder over your face. You can use as and when you need again.

Loved!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great finishing powder! I loved the smell and the end result! My makeup lasted the whole without starting to get that greasy look...which I am prone to with my combination skin (definite oil patches and make up seems to trigger it more)!

BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just one of the best powders that have been made. Just incredible.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect

really controls oil and prevents under eye creasing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

extremely good at setting makeup especially during the summer. Only downside is the product has a lot kickback, the powder goes everywhere. Other than that great product.

1 2