Posted by TBReviews on August 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beside the lovely, freshly sophisticated aroma in the bathroom and the balcony where I dry my clothes, this soap does a good job. My clothes are clean and smell great. The best thing is you use SO little and get fantastic results. I used half a capful to a medium load. The price seems high but in reality it's cheaper for me because I don't use the same as with other brands to get the same results. I will definitively re-purchase this product as well as will recommend it for friends! If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first time to try this laundry soap, smell good and also anti mosquito and bug beats! (only Frankincense favourite) and also use this to clean and mop my floor surprisingly spiders do not like this smell (because Australia get tons of spiders everywhere!!!), even not for laundry , to clean and mop the floor is very good product!!

THE BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Indigo Wild's Zum Clean Frankincense & Myrrh scent is my all-time favorite essential oil blend in all their products, and this laundry soap is no exception. Rich and lasting scent, even after the drying cycle. Clothes come out clean, fragrant, and soft. I'm never without it.

Indigo Wild

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good and nice smell, with litle zum clean liquid. I can rekomend. Live in Sweden and by this good laundry soap.

Smells lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Had been using the Mrs Meyers Clean Day and decided to give this a go. Much better value for money, smells lovely.

Smells wonderful and a very long time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

There are products you do not want to be without anymore, this one is such a product, my laundry smells wonderful as does the washing machine, the ingredients are great for the environment and for your body and you do not need a lot. Our clothes are clean (we are two adults with pets, can not talk about kids but for us it works great!)Will order again and again!

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product! I was a little hesitant to buy this particular scent at first, but a lot of people seemed to love it, so I gave it a shot and I love it! The fragrance lingers in the freshly washed clothes for a while, but it's very subtle. My bath towels feel a little softer too.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product ! It smells so good. I only use 1/8 cup per load. It keeps my washing machine clean and everything smells lovely. Will continue to purchase this product :)

Smells and Cleans Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

This laundry soap has a nice uplifting scent. I like how the brand uses all natural essential oils and coconut oil. It cleans my clothes great and my laundry room smells wonderful! I have a top load washer so I go through a lot more soap than the recommended amount.

Perfect

Posted by DesertLiving on June 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells wonderful , cleans clothes completely and gently.