This one is definitely a must-try!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this originally for my mom and she now swears by it as the most effective cure for halitosis and morning breath. I truly recommend this for everyone suffering from halitosis, bleeding gums, gingivitis, sore throat and other oral diseases. This one is definitely a must-try!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really works!!! If you have bad breath that won't go away please give it a try! It worked for me after just ONE use - I used it in combination with TheraBreath Oral Rinse the afternoon the parcel arrived, kept my breath fresh the whole evening!! It gets rid of the "white stuff" - bacteria and fungi, on your tongue instantly (of course you'll have to clean it with your toothbrush first). I chew one in the morning after brushing and rinsing with TheraBreath, wait 5 mins before I eat. For me, it completely prevents white tongue from happening. And we know it's one of the main sources create bad breath. I had tried plenty of natural remedies - tea tree oil, oil of oregano etc as well as big brand mouth washes. None of that worked. But now I finally won't have to wake up and be subconscious about my morning breath anymore!

Better breath!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe that it actually works. Noticeable improvement in my morning breath. I'm a regular user of PRO-15 and love it, so just decided to try their oral formula and was pleasantly surprised. It has helped my allergies/sinus issues, and my mouth just feels overall cleaner. I'm looking forward to going to the dentist and see what she says!

Definitely Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I turned to this product after being told I had gum disease in the gums above one of my teeth that was consistently sore and inflamed. I thought i would give this a go. I have used half of my first bottle and I have no pain. First time in two years. I will follow up with the dentist next week but believe it has started healing. I will be purchasing this long term.

Really works to improve oral health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are not "mints" so do not expect this to be like a sweet. They are mint flavoured chewable tablets and so do have a slight chalkiness to them. However, what they lack in palatability they make up for in terms of efficacy. I have noticed I don't suffer from so much of a dry mouth, my breath feels fresher and the coating on my tongue is much reduced. My teeth even feel cleaner, there seems to be less plaque buildup. I'd buy these again.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am really happy with the product, my gums feel fantastic (i have gingivitis) bleeding has stopped, no pain, no discomfort, no plaque and i have noticed tartar (got softer?) started going away with no special treatment besides the usual brushing. Really amazing product

Better breath and resolving my gum issues!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These chewable probiotics have been working great! I have better breath and my dentist mentioned that my gums are looking so much healthier!

Not fully workable standalone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have chronicle halitosis for more than 18 years. Tried so many products out there but nothing seems to work for me. About 3 years ago, i discovered Therabreath however, it only last for 3-4 hours every time after i use it. Recently, i've came across Pro Dental and incorporated it with Therabreath, and the result is pretty amazing. I'll take 2 after gargling Therabreath and it lasted up to more than half a day. By early evening, i will brush my teeth again and followed by 1-2 Pro Dental. With these, it would even keep my breath fresh until the next morning. I've tried using it alone in the beginning but it didn't fully get rid of my halitosis. I even get the very sourish taste at the back of my throat. It feels like some sort of acid reflect and the weird taste lasted for 2-3 hours. Seeing so many inspiring reviews about this product, how i really wish that it would be 100% worked for me. Unfortunately, i'm not so lucky. I will still continue to use this until i could find a product that can 100% get rid of my halitosis.

Working amazingly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

less bleeding while brushing my teeth, less swollen gums, improved shaking teeth. Notice great improvement after just took one single dose.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Take 2 pills a day after brushing your teeth and you will forget about halitosis (bad breath) and cavities/gums problems. Very good product highly recommended.