Get your gut right!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Whether you have a poor diet or have been on heavy antibiotics, these should get you feeling better again.

Best probiotic ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product. My bowel has been a problem for nearly 30 years. In two weeks this probiotic (together with a gluten-free diet) has made all my symptoms disappear. I had tried all sorts of probiotics before and none worked. Absolutely recommended.

kick started my digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

This got me regular and food intolerances are more calm. Stomach is now flat and not bloated! Very happy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several probiotic brands and these are by far the best! Can't live without them!

This product is so great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for a week, it is obviously that my son's issue solved. It is great that it include 15 types probiotic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this products. Capsules can be stored at room temperature. It seems to work. After 1 month, I notice the improvement.

Have found this very helpful for my ibs

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used probiotics for a long time and I have found this one the best to alieviate my ibs symptoms have made this a regular order

Posted by kaikai on July 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good and functional probiotics, I buy it again. Big thumb.

I like this probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is good for my daughter.She is on eleven and e is on GAPS diet. Both make wonder.

Pretty effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

It facilitates bowel movement most of the time without causing intense stomache aches.

1 2