magic tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is a very good product and my son like it too . I already introduced this to my feinds and always keep a bottle at home for in case .

Hylands sniffles & sneezes

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

If taken within a few hours of noticing a runny nose these tablets will indeed ward off a cold. I have found that the sniffles may try to return 3 or 4 times, but if you instantly give these tablets again the virus will eventuly die off without developing into a cold. Just great

Works with no side effects but runs out quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product and the Hyland's 4 Kids Allergy Relief on and off for about a year for allergic rhinitis. That's the equivalent of hay fever all year round but without a specific trigger. I find them both to be very effective against all my symptoms if taken regularly (every 15 mins at the beginning then about every hour or so) with no side effects. The downside is that there is no real lasting effect when symptoms are bad and therefore not a cost effective way to deal with a chronic ongoing problem. Probably best used to supplement something else or just when you really need of some relief from allergies of the nose.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 5 year old starts coughing/wheezing every few minutes and I gave this to him to try. After the 2nd dose, his coughing reduced and gradually stopped.

Really Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my son, but now I take it at the first sign of sneezes and sniffles. On more than one occasion this stuff has worked!

A standard in our medicine closet

Posted by LantauMama on October 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids know to ask for this, know how to take it, and we always have some on hand - great homeopathic remedy for those sniffles every kid gets!

Not sure if this works or not

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really not sure if it is effective. Tried it, but can't tell the difference except slightly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff my son starts to get sniffles or sneeze I give 2 then in 15min he gets two more and the sneeze stops within 20 to 30 min

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

use it at early onset of sneezing. It works for both kid and adult.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

It helps relief the symptom slowly better.

1 2 3