Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is really good. i used a lot of hyland products for babies and adults. this is my second bottle. my son came home from a school excursion with a runny nose (friday) sneezing non stop with lots of mucous. gave him the syrups. by sunday he was no longer sneezing non stop. the most 4times randomly thru out the day) and only see mucous when he sneezed. ) cough came. continued the syrup for 5 more days. and he recovered fully. previously his cough would linger for weeks as bronchitis. and he had to be on an inhaler for ventolin for a month due to wheezing. we even landed in hospital for his bronchitis twice. so glad tis product works and fast too.

soothes and help a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for all my 3 children and they just love it. Some time they will ask for it even when they don't have cough. immediate relief for cough.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time that I have bought this remedy for my children, and I like it. I like it because it is effective and free of artificial ingredients. When my children came down with a cold virus the last time, they were back to their old selves within 2 days. I'd recommend it to anyone who prefers natural remedies that work.

Sam how good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

must have!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

My daughter (2 yers old) as soon as began to sneeze and I gave it. Runny nose gone within 4 days. The next time I gave the syrup only for 3 days, and the runny nose was restored, so be sure to give it a drink at least 4 days.

Cold'n Cough Day & Night

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the 4th time I buy, very good, can smooth the symptom.

Posted by Wingcsn on January 22 2017 | Verified Purchase