Hurraw is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I buy these for my daughter and since introducing her to Hurraw she won't use anything else. I don't use lip balms but always have a try when I get her a new flavour and I have sound them to be wonderfully soft and creamy without feeling greasy.

I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what these people with their bad reviews are talking about! So happy I didn't listen to them. It does smell like tangerine, I love it. And it definitely does not make your lips white from the sunscreen. I'm very pleased that I had the forethought to purchase two of these :)

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on June 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with this stuff! I love the smell, the consistency, the result on my lips, just awesome!! I'll never have another brand for my lip balm!! I recommend it to all people.

Marzipan

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works very well, but smells nothing like citrus or camomile, But exactly like marzipan so if you don't like marzipan don't take the plunge like i did!

Handy package

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Handy package, easy to take in a small purse. Texture is good and it has a suitable protection for a city summer.

Excellent lip balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent lip balm, great subtle smell, lovely creamy feel without being sticky or too slippery, does what it says it will do and my lips feel great using it. I usually can't wear lip balms or lip sticks with SPF but because the sunblock in it is zinc I can wear it happily. Will definitely recommend this products to friends and family.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Goes on so smooth on the lips, has a nice subtle smell and gives your lips a little bit of a nude-shimmer look. My bigget reason for loving it is for the hint of nude-color it gives!

Awesome for the beach or even just everyday wear!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love how these balm are vegan friendly and how all the ingredients are so natural especially when it comes to SPF :) Smells incredible too!

Smells so good!

Posted by MarjorieS on August 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is an organic SPF lip balm which smells divine! Doesn't white your lips too much so it is good. Will definitely repurchase! If this review was helpful to you please click Yes on the button below.

Favourite lip balm

Posted by matillyrose on July 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy these for all my family as we are outdoor types. Love the thick creamy feel of these balms they stay put a long time. Great moisturiser and sun protection, love the smell and they work.