Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love the feeling of this lip balm on my lips! It moisturizes lips very well also, but the smell... a bit too strong for my taste. I will definitely try other frangrances!

Es bueno como bálsamo labial, pero no me gusta el aroma

Posted by Gabids on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Es tan bueno como cualquier barra Hurraw! pero nome gusta el aroma mentolado y alcanforado que tiene. Lo utilizo solo porque lo compré y me alivia los labios partidos, pero el aroma no me gusta demasiado. 4 estrellas solo por el aroma, de lo contrario tendría 5 estrellas porque es un muy buen producto.

good chapstick. wow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

good chapstick. wow.

BEST LIPBALM EVER!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I saw this lip balm, I was skeptical of purchasing it. I was afraid this balm would cause me an allergic reaction like most other lip balms. But my friend recommended it to me, saying it was amazing. Well, I thought long and hard, and finally purchased it! This lip balm isn't like any others for sure! It has an oval shape, so when you drop it, it wouldn't roll away. The smell of root beer was strong when you sniff it in the balm itself, but once you put it on your lips, it goes away! Overall, I would highly recommend this product and would totally buy more scents! 10/10

Enter DIT 9359 *w/out space* for 5% dscnt at checkout!!!

Posted by Enter DIT 9359 AtCheckout on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Enter DIT 9359 *w/out space* for 5% dscnt at checkout!!!

I need a A&W now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This scent blows my mind with how accurate it is. It smells exactly like I just popped opened a can of root beer!

great scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

like this a lot , also vanilla and almond

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ordered over 21 lip balms on here. It smells as described and long lasting. Moist, smooth to apply. A bit shiny but not oily, waxy nor sticky. Suitable for OZ spring

¡muy bueno!

Posted by andrelvf on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Es muy rico, deja los labios bien hidratados aún cuando la absorción es bastante rápida. Tiene buen olor también, por lo que repetiré.

Fun product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like the smell and the filing, very good for dry lips!

1 2 3