just love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really find Hurraw balms to be excellent, Im using cherry one as a must and now this as just pure moisture without colour. Orange is gentle and doesnt seem artificial, its not to glossy which I like, and goes nice and smooth, not sticky and usually organic balms are not sticky and tick. Price is not always a pointer of quality, I ordered Manuka balm once for 12$ and I was happy when I finished it..This one , Im sad when its finished and forget to order new one.

I love this entire Hurraw lip balm range!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

The orange smell is amazing and so real. It always feels good and light, not sticky and hydrates my lips perfectly. These are my favourite lip balms because they are amazing, real, organic and vegan!

Buen producto

Posted by Chanceuse74 on August 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

El sabor es muy bueno e hidrata correctamente el labio.

Excelente relación calidad-precio

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me encantan estas barritas de labios de HURRAW. Estoy con un tratamiento que me reseca mucho los labios y son las únicas que consiguen hidratarmelos sin que salgan esas molestas pielecillas. Mucho mejor que los que se compran en farmacia!!

My fave one

Posted by barbyh on April 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like these balms more than any I've used, and the orange one is my favourite. A just ordering another one now. Emollient, shiny and smells yummy. The tube shape is not great though, so the actual balm gets worn down in an odd way. Not a deal breaker though.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good packaging, glides super well and hydrates. Lovely orange scent with slight flavor.

Smells Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

The hurraw chapstick has some great scents but this is one of my favorites. Very hydrating and has the most delicious orange smell- dont know how to describe the smell exactly other than it smells more like orange juice than orange rinds and is really great

Fresh Citrus Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

The orange scent is so delicious, it's like smelling a fresh orange. Balm is good too. Definitely worth the price

Love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite brand. Smells amazing too

Lovely smell and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell and quality, but I wish was slightly thicker.

1 2 3