Hmmm naht sure if we're twalkin bout cawfee

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

So, i am the biggest coffee addict and snob thus why i purchsed this, but i felt that this was more a chocolate scent than coffee. Wasn't what i expected and out of my 5 Hurraw balms! This is suprisingly my least favourite. I love the balm and will reach for this whenever i need but it isnt my fave.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the hurraw lip balms, they feel lovely and don’t irritate my lips like some lip balms. I wouldn’t both with this scent as it has completely dissipated whilst the other flavours I own are still going strong or ‘smelling strong’. The chocolate one is my favourite.

Great for summer

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me it smells more like chocolate than coffee. It's perfect for summer because it protects lips well but not enough for winter. Lasts on lips for about an hour.

nice smell but not strong enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the coffee smell but I would like it to be stronger.

Lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cheap and the smell is really good.

Not really coffee, but other than that great

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first sniff it resembles of coffee, but if you smell it more, you will find out that it smells like caramel and orange. It works well, and your lips will taste like caramel not coffee. I would prefer a genuine coffee scent.

hurraw is good, but this is not my favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

4 stars for the quality, not 5 because i wasn't so fond of the scent. Sweet coffe without milk.

I love Hurraw!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Hurraw and I love coffee. This is a pleasant comination.