Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on September 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to beeswax and paba and parabens and a whole heap of other things. So when I came across this lip balm I jumped for joy! After using it for a few months I can tell you it is truly a great product!

Nice formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am super picky about lip balms but this is one of the few that my lips actually loved. I am prone to peeling and have tried many lip balms which aggravated the situation but this one didnt. The only reason I didnt give this 5 stars is that I was super disappointed with the smell. It smells nothing like coconut, and it seems to be strange and synthetic like. But thats just my personal opinion on it.

In loveeee

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't get enough of this product. Only ordered after reading so many positive reviews raving about it. I'm so glad I did! The coconut one is my fav so far, I prefer it to the vanilla. I can't wait to order them all! Best lip balm I've found in YEARS. Worth it.

Super good lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is everything what you need - moisturizing, smells very good, and is natural.

Me encanta!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta la barrita. Es mucho mejor que algunas que he comprado en farmacia

My favourite lip balm ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first bought this because of all the natural ingredients and good reviews on iherb. I was skeptical at first but once I tried it, I fell in love with both the texture and flavour of this lip balm. It feels so smooth and moisturising on my lips but not waxy or thick like some other lip balms. It is long-lasting too. The coconut taste is also very natural and pleasant. I love this lip balm so much I will certainly try other flavours too!

Hurraw! makes me say HURRAY!

Posted by mrshollypeck on February 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this lip balm on a whim, because I am obsessed with all things coconut. In all, this product has become one of my favorite new lip balms, and it makes me want to try all the other flavors. I love the scent, which isn't overpowering, but it's enough to be able to appreciate that it's coconut. The fact that it's organic, vegan and raw is a wonderful. Also, the container is an oblong shape that won't roll away. That's a major bonus right there.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's pretty good, smells great and moisturises the lips, just feel that it more sits on the lips than sinks in and penetrates the surface

Does not smell good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is not something I can recommend to anyone. Once you look past weird packaging you are welcomed to a difficult application. The product needs to be pressed real hard on the lips to get sufficient coverage. My lips still dry out while I use this balm. The worst thing about this product for me is the harsh smell. It is nothing like coconut, which I usually love, it is rather unpleasant and does not wear off soon either. I have purchased 2 balms of this brand, the other one is Vanilla bean and has the same issues, even the smell is identical.

whyyyy did they change the flavor?! booooo

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

well this used to be my fave lip balm, but now they've changed the coconut flavor and now I hate it! why do companies do this?? why change something that was already perfect. the old coconut flavor was so much better, this one smells and tastes weird. might try the vanilla one next time see if it's any better. but super bummed my fave one is no longer any good :(