excellent for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Repurchase many years Must buy in winter time

Posted by Domlyk on September 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

With beta glucan is a very effective immun support . Even I took child portion , my flu less than 48 hours gone. Taste is pleasant and family size is 60 ml, for couple of illness will be enough for the whole family. Don't forget concentrated herbs extract is like drug. How many days/weeks used same time for pause .

Cause allergy rash and disorientation and insomnia for my boy

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on August 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

After first week of taking this herbal supplement, my boy became so disorientated that he will keep crying non stop for no apparent reason. He gets agitated soo easily that no one can comfort/soothe him. He suffers from insomnia for consecutive nights following the first dosage. Not only that, body and face are full of rashes!!! I am so disappointed. I have checked out online and via pediatrician, that this does have side effects. Best not to be used on children. Oh man, i have bought 4 bottles of this! Bad!

toddler likes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

my 15 month old opens his mouth readily for these drops every time. i'm not sure if they helped him through his 1 month long cold but i feel good giving them to him.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use this to clear up infection if my children happen to get sick. Works wonderfully!

Good according to our naturopath

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great to help boost the immune system when viral infections are present.

excellent quality and product to boost immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This herb mix is great for kids and helps keep immunity strong in winters especially.

As least the taste is not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 2 years old girl won't reject it. Although the herb colour is brown and smell like Chinese medicine .

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 2.5 year old loves this! Asks for more. We haven't had any colds/flu when others around us have had it. And it trumps the astralagus capsules I've been taking as it has the echinacea also and tastes good. So I sometimes take it too.

highly recomend

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

this product is really mums save. Really helped to build up the immune defence for my girls. They like the taste which help too. Very happy with this product.

1 2 3