Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

almost black

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 01, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Its definitely not brown more like black and after a couple of weeks its dark brown. I have used Herbatint for over a year and their haircolours are great but don't use the 2n if you don't want black/darkbrown. I had dyed my hair red before so it might have had something to do with that also

真っ黒と言ってもいいかも。

Опубликовано konukonu июн 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

他のレビューでもありましたが、かなり黒に近いです。他のカラーと混ぜて使うことにしました。(既に明るい色を2色買いました)ちゃんと染まります。顔のキワと頭皮についたときに落ちにくくて明日会社にいけるかちょっとドキドキしました。髪の毛の伸びにもよりますが、もちは3週間足らず。しかし40分という長い時間全くツンとしたりピリピリしたりという刺激は感じませんでしたので、美容院でのカラーリングの頻度を半分にして自宅でやるのが増えそうです。

仕上がりは良い

Опубликовано firstquarter дек 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

2液を混ぜて使うのだけど、色がマロンゼリーみたいで本当に黒くなるのか心配だったけど、黒に染まりました。染め上りは良いのだけど、髪の毛がビックリする位パキパキのバサバサになる。付属のトリートメントで改善するけど、髪が乾燥しそう。ヘナよりかなり時間短縮で手軽だけど、髪の毛の事を考えたらやはりリピは考えるかな。。。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Beautiful colour but changes the hair's texture

Опубликовано Aderyn янв 22, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Bought this for my mum in her 60s. Her hair was almost 60% white and she has very sensitive scalp which is why she never colours it. She was willing to try this since it was a no Ammonia-Alcohol-Parabens, vegan and cruelty free product. So I'll break it down: The good: 1. Easy to apply, the gel texture makes it very easy to control - no drips and messes 2. There's none of that awful smell, in fact I think it smells quite mint-ish... 3. Really gives full coverage of the whites 4. Colour is very natural and doesn't fade into awful looking shades. 5. The conditioner is amazing! (Led me to buying 2 bottles of it) 6. Quite an economic application. The box says it's enough for 2 applications and it's true to it's words. It comes in bottles with measurement indicators on it so you pour out what you need and can keep the rest for your next use. 7. The price I got this for here was half what I found it to be sold for at the local stores The bad: 1. It changes the texture of the hair. It makes it so dry and stiff, it's like straw. The conditioner helps but even after a month it's the same. Just dry and quite lifeless. The verdict: Mum loved it at first, so much that we got another box for keeping but now she's decided she won't use it anymore because the aesthetics simply isn’t worth the texture the haircolour leaves her hair with.

Dark Brown=Black

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb окт 17, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Easy to use, but it makes my head itching.will not buy again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I'm pleased with this overall

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июн 23, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I was looking for a less harsh hair dye from a company that doesn't test on animals and I'm pleased to have found this. My hair is normally dark-brown to black (I'm Asian), and this dark brown shade worked well for me. It's actually really dark which I like. It comes with two little bottles that you have to mix in equal portions to get a gel-like substance to rub on your hair. This was probably my main gripe because it doesn't come in an applicator bottle so it's a little messy. However, it's also good because that way I used only about half of the products on my thick long hair (slightly below the shoulders). It's been a couple of days and the colour seems the same and it seems to have covered my greys but it's hard to tell if there's any fading since the majority of my hair is black anyway. The product doesn't smell bad and it really feels less harsh compared to normal hair dyes. I will likely stick with this for a while!

Like the product, gentle

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb фев 18, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Like the product, no ammonia odor, but the color is way darker than it says on the box. I got dark brown hair, after applying this color I got kinda blue black, a bit disappointed. Will buy again but will get lighter colors

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love the line of products

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 01, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

However the color wasn't brown.. It was more like Black!!

1-8 из 8 всего