Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great primer before make up. I love that it also has sun protection. I even use it without makeup on the days im just at home as my suncreen. It gives a healthy glow without looking oily!!!

Almost Perfect SPF Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this product! If you’re looking for a more dewy finish in a sunscreen, this is the product to get. It’s light enough to not feel like a typical ‘Western’ type sunscreen, feeling more like a moisturiser. The smell is a pleasant floral-y scent. It goes well under make up, and there is a glow/radiance to it. The only downside is that for a olive-skinned person like me, to get the required amount of SPF protection of 1/4 tsp, this Artless Glow gives me a very slight pinkish/white cast. However, I think a lighter-skinned person would have no issue with this. Overall, I recommend this product!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

gives a good glow and a little shimmer :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Golow, High Quality!

The best product for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just love it. What could be better ? SPF and the Base in one product works perfect for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Leaves a lovely, dewy finish on your skin. I love the glow this gives me! Almost like that "I just worked out glow" and it has a soft, sweet scent! I just don't like using it as a makeup base because I have oily skin and need a matte base instead. However I wear it alone on no makeup days/ evenings out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not a popular brand but tried this product. It was a mistake. This product is just a sunscreen with glitters in it.